What's up
Follow @wanastne Tweet to @wanastne
Follow / Visit my IG
Hello
Assalammualaikum, welcome to my Engine blog. First of all, thank you very much for landing your butt *I'm kidding* in my blog. Sorry for penggunaan kata ganti diri "aku" kepada rakyat yang lebih berusia atau yang jauh muda. Harap kalian faham seni ni infiniti. okay bye-bye. sincerely, gemok's lady.

ARCHIVE
Say something...
stats


Fresh Po-Po-Post

Assalammualaikum,

well hello there. I just drop here with a new skin and new entry. I know it such a hekeleh payah gila bhai nak edit balik walaupun blogskin. ya ya ya, I know. semua orang pun pasti ada masalah dengan blogskin atau blog mereka pada awal pemprosesannya. aku akui juga walaupun dah 7 tahun berkecimpung dalam dunia blogger tapi susah juga bagi aku nak mencari code membetulkan keadaan dimana bila aku dah rosakkan keadaan asal kerana tak ngam dengan kelebaran blog asal.

fuh, harap kau faham.

InshaAllah my next post would be more cheerful, mature content and more healthy.

Seriously I NEED SOME REST. settle blog saja dah penat tau.

bye-bye uolls.

⚓️ "Fresh Po-Po-Post" was Fixed On: Saturday 21 January 2017 @08:11 | 0 was/were destroy an engine ⚓️


| Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.